Friday, December 17, 2010

Ordered the Next Kate Daniels Book

>> Friday, December 17, 2010

I have rad the first three in the Kate Daniels series and loved every minute of each book. You can find a post with links to the reviews here. I wanted this book ages ago but I put a halt to my book spending. I still have many unread books but I have decided that I will keep up with 2-4 series and just my favorites.

I have two that I just can't give up reading, the other one is the Mercy Thompson series. I can't get enough of these books and I have a few others I might be considering after I finish a few more of my unread books but I wanted to keep a few slots open for new treasures.

I have Silver Borne (Mercy Thompson, Book 5) on pre-order because I am too I can't see spending twice as much for the hard cover when I just have to wait a little over a month for the paperback that matches the rest of my collection.

Reviews to come soon are as follows:

Revelations (Blue Bloods book 3)
Kitty Goes to Washington  (Kitty Norville book 2)
I am going to have to review but I do think I missed 2-3 reviews for the Rachel Morgan books as well I read through them so quickly I just don't remember where one ends and the next starts.

I am in the middle of the Kitty book but if I don't finish it this weekend it will be done next weekend. Happy reading!

2 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Networked Blogs

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations