Thursday, October 21, 2010

Fiction Posts Can Be Found On Dark Novels

>> Thursday, October 21, 2010

I am starting Lucy's Diary as I dabble a little in some fiction writing. I posted my first entry a few days ago and confused some of you. I am working on organizing my time better so that I can get more posts up. I am just not good at organizing my time when I am not sure which days of the week I am going to work.

I am on call at one job and my other job is about to end. They asked me to stay for a few more weeks but that will be over by mid November. I also have a ton of resumes out there and have had a few interviews.

My hope is that once things calm down and I have a regular schedule again I will get a post a week up for Lucy. I have had this character in my head for years. I have probably thought up enough material to make ten characters. I want to use these posts to bring her to life and eventually write some short stories with her in them. I don't think I would be much of a novelist but short stories I think I could work with. I have not been feeling very creative lately. I have had trouble getting a few post together for another blog I am writing for when I though that would be easy. I think exploring some creative writing will help me get out of this funk.

The first post can be found here or just below this post. I hope you enjoy the Lucy's story as it unfolds.

5 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Networked Blogs

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations