Thursday, February 11, 2010

Book Reviews Will Be A Top Priority This Weekend

>> Thursday, February 11, 2010

So sorry everyone that I have not placed a huge priority on book reviews like I should have this week. I have been working on promoting both my blogs and have had a lot to say on my personal blog Sexy For Life. Please visit and let me know what you think. I have been focusing on my weight loss plan and living a much more relaxed life. I am trying not to worry about everything and make good decisions daily and that is a lot harder than it sounds. Once you have started making impulsive decisions it is hard to remember to stop and think about everything you do. I am starting with what I eat and what I spend.

I am going to keep a fund each month for books since that is something I really enjoy but I am going to be choosy and try to get through what I have before buying anything new except to finish a series I already started. I am usually not super impulsive with money so that is not going to be a hard one for me my two main impulsive buys are for books and at the grocery store.

I have spent a lot of time tracking my diet over the last two weeks and I am doing well but I always have trouble when I am not at home and there is food. So this is something I am struggling with right now.

I will work over the weekend to get the review for The Outlaw Demon Wails by Kim Harrison posted. I will hopefully have White Witch Black Curse also by Kim Harrison up shortly after that. Thank you for your patience as I work through my life issues.

2 comments:

  • Jeff King
     

    I'll be looking foward to it... do what you can do, either way i'll be here.

  • Bookworm
     

    Hi Carrie!

    There are two big bookstores near where I live. I always end up buying books and piling them to be read. I have at least 6 books right now I haven't read yet. I also plan not to buy another one until I finish all books on my pile.

    Anyway, thanks for putting my badge. A link will be great! I already put your link up my sidebar :)

    Have a great Sunday!

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Networked Blogs

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations