Friday, August 28, 2009

I Have a Fun Assignment to Work On.

>> Friday, August 28, 2009


In my creative writing class he wants us to write the first paragraph to a story in but in three different tones. So I have to write the same story opening three times. I am have been throwing around a lot of ideas. I can also see this class will cause me to loose sleep, I keep thinking about ideas when my mind is supposed to be resting.

I had to listen to my audio book until I was so tired I couldn't stay awake and think last night. Then I had crazy dreams.

I finished The Good the Bad and the Undead by Kim Harrison and should be able to get a review up this weekend. Usually when I say that some sort of family emergency or something big comes up so I am knocking on some wood as I type.

I can say right now I really enjoyed the book, after reading the first book I was not sure this was going to be a series for me. I am now sold on the series, if for nothing else I absolutely love Jenks the pixie.

We have a rainy, dreary day here in Toledo, Ohio a perfect day for writing. I was going to work outside but I don't see that happening. I will work on my writing homework today and my long list of things I put off until today because of school and homework.

4 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Networked Blogs

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations