Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I am a Pure Romance Consultant

>> Wednesday, July 15, 2009

So I made the plunge into the sales business. I am going to sell fun stuff to spice the love lives of many people. Well at least I am going to try to. I bought the cheapest package so if I hate it or can't make a go of it on with the website I won't be out much.

I am excited about it but I don't plan to have tons of parties I don't want to make a lot of money I really want the discount on the product. I am not that great at sales but I think I could promote a website and I will get one of those.

I don't know the rules on blogger about linking to a website like that, is there a page where I can learn about that. I would want to know if I could put a link to my website with a disclaimer that there was adult material. If not I would just add a piece in my about me spot with an email so one could email me and then I could send the a link.

I don't know I don't want my blog to become about adult material at all so maybe the latter idea is best. My blog itself needs to stay on the mild side, even though half the books are anything but mild.

Well I hope you are all having a great night.....I mean early morning. I am off to bed soon.

5 comments:

  • Live, Love, Laugh, Write!
     

    I don't think Blogger has any rules about linking to a business - tons of people do that - but to avoid getting your site marked "adult content" you might want to go with the e-mail idea :)

  • Joanne Olivieri
     

    Or, you can forego the website and build another blog. You would probably find more readers and customers that way. You can also just blog about your new business with links to your website. I don't see anything wrong with that. Good luck, it sounds like fun.

  • sundcarrie
     

    Thanks I created a second blog to promote my Pure Romance sales. I since I already have quite a few readers here I will just post links to that site since there is a big warning page that there is adult content. Then they can choose if they want to go further. I don't think I want to use this site much for that but it would help with promotion at first.

  • plin
     

    What is the link to your new site?

  • Arun Sharma
     

    Very-Very Nice & beautiful Website

    Keep it up

    Thanks
    AruN Sharma
    www.shayari4all.com

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Networked Blogs

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations