Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Vampireville Vampire Kisses Book 3

>> Wednesday, June 10, 2009


Vampireville
Vampire Kisses Book 3
I liked this book and if I didn’t have so many other books to read I would probably get the next one. They are all easy light reading material with a cute story about Raven and Alexander a couple of Goth teens. Alexander is a vampire and Raven is a human which means they only have a few hours in the evening together. They barley have had time to focus on their relationship when Jagger, their rival and his sister Luna hatch a plan to turn Trevor (Ravens ultimate nemesis) into a vampire.
Alexander spends his nights looking for clues, and Raven spends her days looking out for Trevor and investigating possible hiding places. They spend the evenings together piecing together what they have found and searching. This book had even less depth than the other two and was sometimes a bit dull. It was still very cute and kind of fun that is why I enjoyed it. I really liked Luna’s carefree character and hope to see her again if I read more of this series in the future.
Even though I liked it the story was weak and even young teens may get bored with this one. I can only give it 2 stars out of 5 because I can’t justify my like of some of the characters as a reason for more stars. I could not find any offensive content in this book either another reason I enjoyed reading it.




1 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Networked Blogs

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations