Friday, June 26, 2009

My First Audio Book: Cry Wolf

>> Friday, June 26, 2009

Well I thought I would make a list of the books that I will be reviewing soon. I will start with the one I am listening to right now. I also have a hard copy of the book. I received one free audio book at Audible, so I chose one I already had to see if it was the same.

Cry Wolf by Praticia Briggs so far it is great except I think it gave a way a crucial piece of info on the Mercy Thompson series I didn't need to know yet. Well I suppose I could have read the back of the book and figured that out. I didn't realize it was an extension of another series.

So far I have listened to the prologue and two chapters. That took almost an hour and a half and my legs were getting sore from walking on the treadmill the whole time. I had no trouble paying attention so I no longer think I wasted money on a few audio books.

If the book stays this exciting I am sure I will have a great review for you soon.

6 comments:

  • Auntie E
     

    the first and last Audio book I ever listened to was A series of Unfortunate Events. Can't remember which one. but I really did not like it that much. I seems my Mother brain tunes out sounds and words. I would have to rewind it all the time.,lol. So, for me paper pages are the best.

  • sundcarrie
     

    I still like reading better but I was hoping that I could get more in by using audio books, especially since I found a lot of reading material for my upcoming classes free for my iPod

  • Linda Nguyen
     

    I have yet to receive my first audiobook. I'm glad your audiobook is well worth it. I'll be sticking around for your review. =)

  • Natascha De Marco
     

    Are audio books any good? ive never tried it o.o

  • Jeff King
     

    I love audio books {if the reader is any good that is} jim dale opened my eyes to audio books. ever since i love them, i find it easyer to picture the story listening rather than reading. but i am a poor reader and after 5 pages my mind wonders and i don't focuse on the words i am reading, so for me it is the way to go.
    give the harry potter books a try in audio if you have not done so, jim dale rocks....

  • Unknown
     

    I can't do the audio books, I have a habit of tuning them out. Give me a book/palm anyday. Have a great week. :)

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Networked Blogs

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations