Friday, April 17, 2009

To review books or not to......

>> Friday, April 17, 2009

I used to love blogging on my other blog http://darknovels.today.com but now I am not so sure I want to stay there. All I can say is they have changed their program and I don't like the changes.

Now I have to decide if I want to write the book reviews for the book I am reading and post them there because they on my words. I have gotten used to how the blog works but if I want to move elsewhere then I have to start over. I can not use my book reviews somewhere else I have to change them.

I had wanted to do some of my first reviews over but I have never had a chance so maybe I will use this blog to work on that. I just don't know. Maybe I will quit all together or see if the rules for the nonpaying today blog are something I can live with.

Maybe I should just find a place with little to know rules where I can speak my mind and not worry about offending people.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Networked Blogs

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations