Saturday, February 7, 2009

Dark Novels

>> Saturday, February 7, 2009





Today I am starting a second blog to chronicle my progression as a writer and a blogger. I have a blog called Dark Novels where I will be posting most of my finished work and my book reviews. This blog will focus on what drives me to write and what gets in my way of writing.
I want to document my journey even if no one ever reads this blog. I have been enjoying most of my experiences in learning how to make a successful blog, but sometimes it is more than frustrating.
My passion for writing is great but I am out of practice and need to brush up on some basics. I am looking to eventually some where in the far off future, to make a career as a writer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Networked Blogs

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations