Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Life is good but reading is not a priority....

>> Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Well it actually is but I am sure you don't want a review of my personal trainer manual and my anatomy of exercise books. I am studying to become a personal trainer. I did read a pretty good book just about a month ago that I would like to review. It was the first in the Witch and Wizard series so when I get a handle on my time I will review that and I will work on starting discussions about some of my old reviews.

On that note I am doing pretty well with my side business and when I get done I hope that it pays for all of my education and the creation of a small home gym so I can take clients at home. I am really excited about this and hopefully it will take me about a year to get all the certifications I would like to get and then I will be working in something that truly makes me feel good when I get out of bed each day.

Happy reading everyone! I hope to be back here soon reading away with you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Networked Blogs

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations