Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Passive income search

>> Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Sorry I have been on a tight schedule of well trying to learn to make some money at home and creating a passive income. I have also started a great dance class and I am participating in a dance performance so I am at rehearsal a lot. I need help keeping this blog up I can't pay you but if you want to do a review for me I will give you full credit and links to your blog or website.

For those of you who are interested in what is going on in my life I have updates on my personal blog
Sexy For Life and my Dancing in Toledo blog. I also have a blog detailing my efforts to make money online called Extra Cash From Home.

I have set goals with the hubby and I have only a few months to make this income from home thing work so if it doesn't work I will be getting a part time job and I am not looking forward to that because I like to be able to work when I want to. Sadly it is not producing the desired results yet because up until a month or so ago I was so unorganized and all over the place I couldn't get anything done. So I am working hard the next few months during most of my free time to attempt to make this work. If I can get to the point where I only have to work a few hours a day I can focus more on reading and reviewing. I so don't want to give this blog up it is like my baby so hang in there and if you can help me out by visiting my other websites. They all earn a little for traffic and the more traffic the more quality advertising I can draw.

Thanks so much for following me through all my ups and downs and crazy ambitions.

2 comments:

  • allotments4you
     

    Hope you can get yourself organised and your business take off the ground.

  • sundcarrie
     

    Thanks I have a few things in the works right now that might help me to make a good income online but I have to wait for and opening for at least one. It would a bit of a punch the clock job but I can choose my hours for the most part I am praying it pans out.

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Networked Blogs

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations