Thursday, February 23, 2012

New MLM Blog

>> Thursday, February 23, 2012

Just a quick update from me. I revamped an old blog that I didn't do much with and am going to use it as a marketing blog. I will do product reviews and MLM tips and tricks. Eventually invite other people in direct sales to help me keep the blog going. For now I am sticking with people I know personally to post on the blog but I might make exceptions. Here is the link MLM Queen. If you would follow the blog I would really appreciate it!
Here are my other websites
Avon
Scentsy
Herbalife

Also in the next few weeks I think I am going to go through my books and give some away. Here is how you will win when I post the give away you will have a week to send me a review of a book that you think fits on this blog and I will pick one review to post that will be the winner. With your reviews you will need to send me links to your websites.

2 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Networked Blogs

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations