Friday, December 16, 2011

Grandpa in Hospital

>> Friday, December 16, 2011

Just as things were going great and don't get me wrong many areas of my life are great but my grandpa was admitted to the hospital on Friday. He is feeling awful and I have been up there much of my free time. So this blog is again on hold until we at least find out what has happened to him. They seem to think it was neurological. He was a sharp as a tack no cognitive issues that we could tell but he was starting to slow down physically. He was very independent but somehow Friday he just got lost. He remembers being lost he remembers what he did before he was lost. He has also lost most of his strength and one arm is barely functioning so they think it could have been something like a seizure or a stroke.

So for those of you out there that pray please pray for my family as we walk through this. I could also use prayer for the giant headache that I have today and the businesses I am trying to run in the midst of all this. If you need any Avon or Herbalife please visit my websites and help me to meet my sales goals. Avon Site Herbalife Site

2 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Networked Blogs

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations