Monday, December 19, 2011

Avon and Herbalife

>> Monday, December 19, 2011

Well as most of you now know I sell Avon  and Herbalife products and I really love my job. If you would like to buy these products click on the links in the previous sentence. I am having a blast with this, I meet new people and I get to share some amazing products with people. I am excited to see my sales increase and I am working at building my team.

This last week with my grandpa in the hospital has been a bit stressing and my sales suffered. I would love any ideas my readers have to help me get my internet orders up. I could use more income so I have more time to read and post reviews. My grandpa was moved to a rehab facility and he doing is much better. He has had a series of mini-strokes but he is regaining some of his strength and they are taking good care of him in rehab so I can relax a little now and not worry so much.

If things work out I should be able to start posting reviews again after the holidays are over. Thanks to all of you who have stuck around through the crazy in my life! I don't think I did a review on the latest Mercy Thompson book and maybe not the last Kate Daniels book but I will check before I rewrite reviews. If I don't get something up before Christmas HAPPY HOLIDAYS everyone!

3 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Networked Blogs

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations