Sunday, May 8, 2011

Who Wants to Write for Dark Novels

>> Sunday, May 8, 2011

Writing and Work
I have quite a few writing projects on the table and none of it is paid. It is good for resume building but it is not good for the checkbook. It is amazing how quickly your schedule can fill up when you are working for free.  No big deal at this point but my hubby got laid off and in one week I will also be officially unemployed.

I have the potential to make some money but not much with my blogs and my Examiner account. If you have a few minutes I would love it if you would visit.
Longing for the Country Life
Sexy For Life
Toledo Examiner

Reading 
I have been reading a lot of non-fiction because I need to learn everything I can about the projects I am starting. I am reading about writing, farming, chickens, gardening and many other things. I have six city chickens and I have to learn the best way to care for them. I also plan to volunteer at a farm and learn how to best grow my own food.

Calling All Dark Novels Fans
I know I am way behind on this blog but it depends on me reading fiction. If anyone would like to guest post on this blog I am more than willing start opening it up. You can use it to promote your blog and it will give a fresh perspective to this blog. You may email me you book reviews and the appropriate links. If you have the review posted at you site as well that is fine just write a little blurb about yourself and your blog. Send it to sundcarrie@gmail.com with Dark Novels in the subject line.

I will only accept content relevant to this blog. I will consider creative writing or any content related to the types of books I review. I will only edit common mistakes if the grammar is horrific it will be rejected.

5 comments:

  • Shakespeare
     

    Sundcarrie, I am so sorry to hear about your employment issues... I've followed you for quite a while, through lots of ups and downs for you. I hope everything straightens out soon...

  • Jeff King
     

    I'm with Shakespeare... I know you'll push thought this and come out better for it.

  • Ever
     

    Carrie, I have a new post on my page. You are more than welcome to post some of my review on yours. Tomorrow afternoon I plan to write a few more reviews. I'm always looking for more followers and am always willing to help you out! Just take what you want, all if you need it. Some of them are not the best review but I'm back on my A game these days =)

  • allotments4you
     

    I am just playing catch up but when I have the time I wouldn't mind having a go at writing a review or two...I love the same sorts of books you do and I have read a few that you haven't reviewed here so if you would like me to give it a try then just let me know...I'm not saying what I write would be good enough for you to publish but I would definitely give it a go to help you out.

  • Carrie
     

    Thanks everyone!

    Any help would be great! I just don't want to have to re-write the entire thing because someone can't spell.

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Networked Blogs

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations