Wednesday, June 3, 2009

My Adgitize Campaign

>> Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Hello everyone! I would really like to thank those who read my blog on a regular basis. Because of you I may earn a little money with my Adgitize widgets on the side. If you like my blog and have time to click on the widgets on the left hand side of my blog it would help me a great deal.

As many of you know I am going to be out of a job and back to school full time by the end of the summer. I don't qualify for any government aid so every little bit counts. I am not asking you to donate money and if you don't have the time don't feel obligated to click. I am not going to make a fortune on this but it could buy me a few books for school.

If you are interested in advertising or publishing with Adgetize I also have a widget for that. I don't want to clutter my blog up with a lot of advertising so I have chosen this company to try first. Today is my first day as an advertiser and so far I have quite a few clicks. Either way after a few months I will write a review and let you know if it is worth the trouble, or you can try it yourself.

Also if you have any ideas on what I can do to earn a few bucks I would love to hear them. I don't want any get rich schemes. I was looking to earn 30-50 dollars a month, more would be great but I know you are lying if you say I can earn thousands of dollars online without cheating people in some way.

6 comments:

  • Nicole
     

    Hi there! I found you through Adgitize!
    If you do a lot of google searches, you can download a toolbar from SwagBucks where you earn points which can be redeemed for different gift cards.
    There is no work other than doing the searches you would already be doing!
    http://swagbucks.com/refer/distillingwater (there is a referral code there, if you sign up through me i do get a small kick back)

    Good luck!

  • cornyman
     

    Hi, welcome as advertiser to Adgitize.

    It's really a great advertising network. I can give you only a few links from my blogs where i wrote about Adgitize and myLot. There you can read how to maximize your earnings or earn additional 10 to 20 $ each month, just have a look at it.

    Adgitize Review
    Adgitize earn money and more traffic

    Adgitize Earn more Tutorial (15 - 21 $ ./. 14$ Advertise fee)
    How to earn more money with Adgitize

    myLot Guide (10-20$/month)
    myLot Guide

  • Mara
     

    Hi welcome to Adgitize! :)

    Adgitize is a great way to earn a little something online. I have been paid twice already and I'm awaiting my third this month. :) Just post entries as regularly as you can, click and visit other adgitize blogs and make friends. :)

  • Mr. M
     

    Hi, i found your blog on my ads on Adgitize... Nice blog, and nice articles. Keep up the good work! Thumbs up

  • Tellie
     

    I've been wondering if I should try adgitize I'm still hesitant. I'll continue thinking about it. Let me know how it goes and maybe I'll consider it!

  • Eli
     

    Hello! Carrie. I'm a blogger from the Philippines. I found your nice blog through Adgitize, where I am also an advertiser and a publisher. Based on my experience, Adgitize is a very good ad network. As a publisher, Adgitize referrals are giving me about an average of 70 unique visitors daily. By the way I enjoyed reading your posts. I'll come come again to read your new posts. Eli at http://businessphereconsulting.com

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Networked Blogs

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations