Sunday, May 17, 2009

Pretty Sure I Will Work On My Masters

>> Sunday, May 17, 2009

Thanks for all the help from those who commented on my last post. I think I will be going back to school for my Masters in English. I am pretty sure from what I have read that my first courses will be at the undergraduate price. That means I will have time to find grants and scholarships for the really expensive courses.

Maybe I can get some bail out money by then! Sorry for all of you who read my donation post. That was a day of amazing clarity and amazing desperation for me. I left the donation widget up but that is more for family and friends who may feel lead to help me out.

We also have a duplex for sale and if that money comes in I will earmark that for college and we have a fund for a down payment on a house that can be used if needed. I don't want to go into debt for this. We already only have the payment on the duplex as far as debt goes. Everything else is monthly bills even credit cards get paid off each month.

So I suppose my readers could do more for me by praying to their God or Gods that my duplex would sell than by donating 2 dollars. It would also be a big stress of my back because even decent renters need things and getting decent renters is hard in this economy. I had to beg for my money from the last tenants and they fought with each other and the other tenants.

We are now loosing money because we only have one unit rented and we have to pay the mortgage and taxes and insurance and the water bill for the duplex, but we are afraid of renting again.

While I am sorting this out I may be a little slow on my reviews but I will have time soon I am sure!

Well I suppose that you are all sick of my life story by now so I will leave you with a great big THANKS for the help!

3 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Networked Blogs

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations