Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Good Afternoon All

>> Tuesday, May 26, 2009


Hello, I am sorry for the down time. I have been trying to spend more time with my husband and my dog. Thing are going to get busy when I start school and still have to work.

I had tons of email to go through today because I stayed off the computer all long weekend. I have a few assignments to work on for the practice courses that I am taking.

We have a few rainy days ahead after a gorgeous weekend. I am hoping to sit on the porch and read in the evening. I have some of the classics I need to read coming in the mail today. One of my professors was kind enough to send me a reading list. I hope it won't be too much of a bore for my readers when I write about them here.

I am feeling really good about going back to school but also really nervous. It has been a long time since I did school and work. I think starting with literature courses is best, since it will be a lot of reading and writing. I don't like taking tests but I love reading and writing papers.

What I am really happy about is when I am finished with school I will be able to get a job I love. I only wish I had changed my major when I was in school before Social Work jobs are very mental draining. That is why I am here working for my Step-dad writing estimates for car repairs. Don't get me wrong it is not a bad job, just not the best idea to work for family. Especially when the only employees are me and my step-dad.


1 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Networked Blogs

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations